Available in all plans.
Creating a tag is similar to creating a subfolder in your email inbox. Tags provide a way to filter your feed so you can quickly find the most relevant mentions and keep things organized
Tags can help you:
- Speed up your customer support
- Monitor your different store locations
- Zoom in on specific Facebook pages or websites
- Create different folders for different users
- Make graphs to show trends
- Compare your tags in the Insights Center
You can apply tags manually or automate the whole process. With automated tags there is no need to click on a mention and select a tag. If your mention contains certain keywords, we’ll tag it for you.
In this article
- Create a tag
- Create an automated tag
- Useful information
Creating a tag
To create a new tag.
1. Click on a mention in your feed
2. Click the tag icon to type in a name for your tag.
To view all of your tagged mentions, click 'Tags' under an alert and choose a folder:
Creating an automated tag
To create an automated tag:
1.Open the settings of an alert and expand the Tags Management section.
2. Next you will need to click on the '+ create tag' to see a pop-up that will allow you to give your tag a name and list keywords below it.
Whenever one of the listed keywords will be found in a mention it will automatically be tagged for you.
- Each individual mention can be tagged with up to 100 tags.
- Each alert can have up to 100 tags across all mentions.
- Each automated tag can have up to 100 keywords
- Tags are specific to individual alerts - they don’t span your whole account.
- Tags are shared with all team members with access to that alert.