If you need to get all the mentions in your Alert, or those that are the most interesting for you, you can always generate an RSS feed!
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It is a way to easily distribute the list of your mentions to a wide number of people. It is used by computer programs that organize those mentions for easy reading.
If you want to generate an RSS feed for your Alert, you need to follow these steps:
1. Click on Edit, next to the Alert name, to access the Alert settings.
2. On the bottom left of the page, you can click on Generate RSS. Then you will see a pop-in like this:
3. Choose which mentions you would like to find in the RSS feed:
- All the mentions in the Alert
- Favorite mentions only
- Priority mentions only (if this folder is included in your current Mention plan).
4. Depending on your selection, the RSS link will change. So you can copy the right RSS link before closing the pop-in.
Now you are ready to easily share your mentions with your Team!