When creating an Alert, you’ll be able to choose between 3 different Alert options, depending on your plan. Each option has its own specificities and experience, answering to different objectives.
★ Basic Alert
The Basic Alert is the best option to quickly monitor a topic with simple monitoring rules. Just fill the keywords, we’ll manage everything else.
The Basic Alert allows you to:
- Monitor up to 5 keywords per module
- Choose mandatory and excluded keywords
- Choose websites, sources, and languages to monitor
This will be your best option if:
- You are new to monitoring
- Your topic does not need advanced monitoring rules
👉 Learn how to create a Basic Alert
★ Standard Alert
The Standard Alert is the best option to get precise results by choosing how to combine keywords and operators without having to worry about the combination rules.
The Standard Alert allows you to:
- Monitor up to 40 keywords, 10 per query block
- Combine keywords with logic operators in an autonomous way
- Preview the results of your Alert
This is the best option for you if:
- You want to create a custom query with a simplified experience
- You want to get more accurate results
👉 Learn how to create a Standard Alert
★ Advanced Alert
The Advanced Alert is the best option to completely customize your Alert get the most out of Mention’s monitoring capabilities.
The Advanced Alert allows you to:
- Monitor a huge number of keywords, using up to 2,000 characters
- Totally custom your query using Boolean Operators
- Fetch historical mentions using Historical Data if you have requested the option
It will be the best option if:
- You are familiar with monitoring
- You want to define with high precision the results of your Alert
👉 Learn how to create an Advanced Alert
Now you can go for the perfect Alert for you!