Mention has the ability to search YouTube's platform for content that relates to your keywords search.
Mention will fetch new mentions from YouTube videos if your search query matches a YouTube video's title or description.
With the YouTube source, Mention will provide:
- A direct preview of the YouTube video with the ability to watch directly on Mention.
- The ability to share the video to your colleagues via email or open the video in a new tab on YouTube's main platform.
- The YouTube video title and the account that posted the video.
- The following KPI's for your Reports : Volume, Sentiment, Geolocation, Language, Days of Activity, Topics, and Time of Activity.
- Historical Data is not available for this source. Mention will fetch new data after your alert is created.
- You can only monitor YouTube in your alert query search.
- You cannot engage with the YouTube video at this time. However, you can open the YouTube in a new tab to like, reply, or share it!
- Once activated in your account, you will be able to monitor YouTube in all alert types on your Company Plan.
If you are interested in this monitoring source, please contact your Account Manager.