If your business or a competitor has a Google Local Review page, you can add their review to your alert via the Monitored Pages section!
How do I get the correct Google URL?
1. Search for the brand name on Google.
2. On the right-hand side of the page, you will notice the Local Reviews link under the brand name. Please click on this link.
3. Once clicked, the reviews will open in a pop-up window.
4. Please copy the URL at the top of the search bar. From there, you can paste it to your Monitored Page.
How do I add the Google Local Review to Monitored pages?
★ For a Basic Alert
1. Go into your Basic Alert settings.
2. Click on the Reviews Websites section.
3. Paste the URL on the Google Review module.
4. Save your alert!
★ For a Standard Alert
Go to Standard Alert settings
Click on Boolean Keywords Search
Go to the top of the page and click on the Monitored Pages tab.
Paste the URL.
Save your Alert!
★ For an Advanced Alert
1. Go into your Advanced Alert settings.
2. Click on Boolean keywords search.
3. Go to the top of the page and click on the Monitored pages tab.
4. Paste the URL.
5. Save your Alert!
Check our article about Monitored pages in Advanced Alerts.
Once your alert is modified, Mention will fetch new reviews as they appear online! Now you can easily track your business or a competitor's reviews!