Mention will not track the Google Review page looking for your keywords. If your business has a Google Review page, you will need to add the url within our monitored pages section.
How to get the right url of your Google Business page?
1. Look for your name on Google.
2. Spot the module dedicated to the Business page on the right side of your screen
3. Click on the Google Reviews to open the comments section. You will see this pop-in:
4. Copy-paste the url from this page (in the searching bar).
How to add your Google Review page to your Monitored pages?
★ For a Basic Alert
1. Go into your Basic Alert settings.
2. Click on the Reviews Websites section.
3. Copy-paste the url on the Google Review module.
Check our article about Monitored pages in Basic Alerts.
★ For an Advanced Alert
1. Go into your Advanced Alert settings.
2. Click on Boolean keywords search.
3. Go to the Monitored pages section.
4. Copy-paste the url.
Check our article about Monitored pages in Advanced Alerts.
Now you can easily track your business' reviews!