Mention is a real-time media monitoring tool which pushes mentions of your keywords directly into your feed. There is no better integration to use than Slack to be the first person to know when someone is talking about you, your competitor or any other topic.
But how you can set it?
1. Go into the Alerts settings
After you create your alert, you can revisit the edit settings by hovering with your mouse next to your alert name:
2. Add your Alert to Slack
In the left menu of the Alert settings, you have to select Add to Slack:
3. Allow Mention to access your Slack workspace
You will get a permissions window where you can select the channel where Mention should post the updates. Please click on the dropdown menu to select it.
4. Select what you want to receive
The next step pop-in, you can select what do you want to receive:
- Daily recap & statistics
- All new mentions in real time or just mentions from influential sources, as you can select your minimum Influence Score.
You can also modify the Slack channel that you have previously selected.
5. Receive your notifications directly in your Slack channel
Now you are ready to receive daily recap messages to your Slack channel in order to have a detailed stats overview for each day.
If you want to remove this integration, please check How to remove Slack integrations.