Sometimes you need to delete an Alert because your goals evolve or you would like to find a better organization in your Mention Account.
❗️Please note that removing or deleting an Alert does not give back your mentions' quota.
If you want to delete your Alert, you can proceed in several ways:
★ Alert that is shared with me and within my quota
1. From the Feed, next to your Alert's title, click on the Edit icon. You will access the Alert settings.
2. At the bottom of the Alert Settings, you will find the Delete alert section. It provides you two different options:
- Leave the Alert, that will let you stop receiving the mentions in your Feed for the Alerts that have been previously shared with you.
- Delete the Alert for everyone, that will delete this Alert for you and for all the people with whom this Alert has been previously shared.
❗️Be careful! You can delete the Alert for everyone even if you didn't create it.
★ Alert that is not shared with me or that's exceeding my current quota
If you are an Administrator of your Account, you can delete an Alert created by another user, even if it has not been shared with you.
1. For doing this, you can go to the Settings in the right upper menu, and then to the Quota page. From there, you will get an overview of all the Alerts that are active on your Account.
2. When you find the Alert that you would like to delete, you can click on the Trash button on the right column. It will delete the Alert for you and for the whole team.