Mention enables you to find out who talks about you, your brand, product or competitors and find potential relevant spokespersons. In the Influencers Table section, you can find people who have already mentioned your keywords and even create Influencer lists to organize these profiles.
In this article, we will explain how to utilize and navigate the Influencer Table! This feature will provide you with top influencers along with columns of information relating to their popularity and impact on the web. With precise filtering offered in this feature, you will be able to narrow down the Influencers that you would like to engage with!
Influencer Table Layout
In the Influencer Table, you will find the same data that you get in your feed but displayed by an author's point of view.
To display the Table, you have to:
1. Select one of your Alerts from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose a time period to view when the influencers mentioned your keywords.
3. Select the Source that you would like to find influencers for. You have the option of choose Twitter or Web! Please note that Web refers to News, Blogs, and Forums as well.
Here is a breakdown of your Influencers Table for each source:
Below, you will find the web table. Here, the websites that are mentioning your Alert's keywords will populate along with some dat and key metrics.
Here is a breakdown of the Web Influencer Table:
Name: this refers to the website title and website URL of the Influencer
Topics: this section is populated by data about the website. Here, you will find topics describing the content of the website. Please note that these topics are extracted from information provided by the website itself.
Influence: the Influence Score of the website will be provided
Reach: the Reach metric will be shown for most websites. Some websites may not offer Reach data because the website did not provide the information to Mention.
Interactions: the interactions are the mentions you have collected from this website. You can click on this section to view how the website's are engaging with your keywords!
Actions: here, you may choose to add the Influencer to a table or block the Influencer from coming in to your Mention Feed.
The Twitter Influencer Table is similar; however, you are offered additional information along with the ability to engage with Twitter accounts directly in Mention's platform.
Here is a breakdown of the Twitter Influencer Table:
1. Name: the name and handle of the Twitter account. If you click on the account's name, it will display their profile information.
2. Followers: Mention will display the follower count for the individual accounts
3. Location: if the account has a location listed, Mention will display it on the Influencer Table. Please note that the Location field on Twitter is Input manually by Twitter users. Users have the option of writing any location they would like.
4. Interest: the Interest section will display common topics that the Twitter accounts tweet about.
❗️Since the 21st of October 2020, we are no longer fetching new Twitter interests from existing or new accounts appearing in the Influencer Table.
5. Influence: this is the Influencer Score of the Twitter account.
6. Reach: the estimated Reach of the Twitter account.
7. Interactions: the interactions are the mentions you have collected from this Twitter account. You can click on it to access the mentions, know exactly what was said and how many times they mentioned your keywords.
8. Actions: here, you can engage with the Twitter account in the following ways:
Follow the Twitter account (if you have already connected your Social Account to Mention).
Reply directly to their interactions using your Social Account connection.
Add them to a list you have created or create a new one.
Block them to never receive any mentions from them.
★ Filter your results
You can use the Filters option on your right to refine the results in the Influencer Table. The Influencers Filters are pretty similar to the Filters that you can apply in your Feed.
For instance, you can start new partnerships with the ambassadors you identified by filtering the results on the positive Sentiment. Or find out where you can publish your next Press Release by identifying a new newspaper website related to your activity if you filter by the web Source!
You can also sort out the table according to the Influencer score or the number of Interactions had with your keywords.
★ Company Plan - Export your results
Exporting the data will allow you to share valuable insights to your team about your key influencers! If you are on the Mention Company plan, you can export your Influencer Table via Excel or CSV using the blue download button on the corner of your page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions!