Mention is a collaborative platform. You can share access to Alerts, Reports, and Social Media Accounts which will allow you and your teammates to collaborate on Social Media monitoring and management.
Add a new Team member
If you are an Administrator in your Mention Account, you can invite new team members to join you directly from your Account’s settings, under the Team tab:
Or directly in the Team management option from the dropdown menu.
To add a new team member, here are the steps to follow :
1. Once you are in the Team tab, click on Add Member.
2. Insert name, email address, and choose an Account Type for the new member (User, Guest or Administrator).
You can invite unlimited Team members to your Account. It’s beneficial to have separate logins even if you are sharing alerts, in order to allow each user to customize their own experience (for example: email notifications).
3. Give your new user visibility on the Alert you want to share:
4. Give your new user the right to use Social Media Accounts (for Administrator and User Only).
Manage your Team members
As an Administrator, you can change the role of your Team members by clicking directly in:
In the Actions column, you can also:
- Share your Alerts with them
- Delete the Team member
Let's start collaborating, then!