The Insights Center is the place to generate data graphs within Mention. It enables you to create new visualizations while providing you with filters and cross-alert analysis options.
To get the most of the Insights Center, you can follow these steps:
1. Choose your Alert
You will see a drop-down menu of the alerts you have access to in your account first! You can choose one or multiple alerts to view and compare! Your
2. Define your KPI & Visualization
Once your alerts are chosen, you can define the KPI and visualization you want to display your data with. Your KPI options include:
- Volume: the number of mentions for one or multiple alerts.
- Sources: a breakdown of the sources your mentions were fetched from.
- Languages: the different languages of your mentions.
- Countries: the breakdown of countries that your mentions come from.
- Days of Activity: mention volume broken down by specific days.
- Sentiment: mentions categorized by sentiment of Positive, Neutral, or Negative.
- Reach: the estimated amount of users who potentially saw the mention.
- Influence: Mention's scoring system used to identify data with higher importance.
- Topics: trend of commonly used keywords found in your mentions for your alert.
- Tags: breakdown of the tags created for your alert. This is based on tags you created in your alert.
- Time of Activity: mention volume broken down by timeframes of 6 hour increments.
3. Select the time period
The time period can be customized according to the data available in your Alert. If your alert does not have data for specific time periods in the past, we cannot produce graphs.
4. Apply your filters
Make sure to use the filters on the right side of your Insights Center to create specific visualizations.
The filters will depend on the KPI and the visualization you chose.
The blue line under your graph corresponds to the volume data displayed in line without the filters you are applying.
5. Download your Graph
You have the possibility to download the graph in PNG, or add it to your Reports! To do so , please go to the top right-hand side of your page and click on the export button for downloads or the Share button to add it to a report.
Are you ready to analyze?