Mention has 3 different types of Team member statuses:
- Administrator: Full access and billing management
- User: Edit access
- Guest: Read only access
The Permissions details for each status are the following:
- Has the access to the whole platform.
- Can do all the actions allowed in the platform.
- Can add a new Team member.
- Can edit the role of a Team member.
- It is the one who has the access to the Quota and Billing details.
- Has the access to the entire platform but the Quota part. So he can not check Quota or Billing details.
- Can not add new Team members or change their role, but can see the existing ones!
- Can access to the most of features in a read only way.
- Can not create or share an Alert.
- Can not edit, delete or unsubscribe from an Alert that has been shared with him.
- Can read a mention, share a mention by email or filter the feed of a shared Alert.
- Can access some of the folders in the Feed, but Tasks and Activity.
- Can access and exports Influencers table (dashboard). Can open Influencers lists.
- Can access the Reports list, the scheduled Reports list, export a Report and access his last exports.
- Can not access Respond or Publish. Can not do any interaction involving Social Accounts.
- Can receive Alerts notifications (email, Pulse...).
- Has a restricted access of Settings (can not access Team, Quota, Social Accounts & Integrations).
The different features that you can access depend on the plan that you have subscribed with Mention.
👉 More information about the Mention plans in our website.
Team Owners in Mention
Mention subscriptions also have a designated Team Owner as well!
If you are on a subscription that let you have 1 user access (Free or Solo plans) then you will be the Team Owner of the Account. For team subscriptions with multiple users, the Team Owner is typically the first user to create the subscription and the one who made the first payment on the Account.
The Team Owner can be an Administrator, User or Guest on the Account. Their user permission can be altered at any time.
❗️Please note that Team Owners cannot be deleted from the subscription by Administrators. If there is a user that you cannot delete on the Mention subscription, it is due to the fact that the user is the Team Owner.
In order to delete these users, a new Team Owner must be assigned to the subscription. Please contact email@example.com and provide the Support team with the name and email address of your new designated Team Owner. The new team owner can be a user who is already on the subscription or a new user you want to add to Mention!