On Publish, you have the ability to post content to a variety of Social Media channels using text, links, and multimedia.
Please note that Publish does not have the ability to target specific countries or languages when you curate posts regardless of the social media channel you are using.
However, what are the Social Media channels you can post on? Take a look at the list below!
You can only connect your Facebook Business Page to Publish. Facebook personal profiles are not supported.
- When generating a Facebook post in Publish, you can copy your post to another Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post. You can currently only copy text and no attachments or posts with handles (for instance, @Mention).
- You can tag other Accounts on Facebook when curating a post.
- You must meet the standard Facebook post character and media size limit when curating content on Publish.
You can choose to connect a Twitter account or profile to Publish.
- When generating a tweet, you can copy the content of your tweet to another Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post. You can currently only copy text and no attachments or posts with handles.
- You can tag other Accounts on Twitter when curating a tweet.
- You cannot schedule Twitter threads for your curated tweets. On Publish, only original tweets can be curated and you cannot followup your tweets with comments or replies into a thread format.
- You must meet the standard Twitter character limit of 280 characters and Twitter’s media uploading limits when curating a tweet.
You can only connect an Instagram Business Account to Publish.
- Instagram has a specific workflow that must be followed to post through Publish. You can schedule content through the Calendar but you have to post this content through our Mobile app. Click here to learn more about Instagram posting.
- When generating a post in Instagram, you can copy the content to another Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post. You can currently only copy text and no attachments or posts with handles.
- Multimedia has a maximum file size limit of 8MB.
- Publish Instagram supports JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs. At this time, the following are not supported: videos, shopping tags, branded content tags, filters, or carousels.
- You must meet the standard Instagram character limit of 2,200 characters.
- You cannot tag Accounts on Instagram.
You can only connect a LinkedIn Company Page to Publish.
- You can include text and images in your LinkedIn posts. However, Mention does not support video uploading for LinkedIn.
- You cannot copy your content to other posts.
- You cannot tag Accounts on LinkedIn.