Respond helps you answer to your social community by centralizing your social inboxes in one tool. All direct messages, posts, and comments related to your connected Social Accounts will appear in your Respond inbox. Within the inbox, you’ll be able to manage and respond to conversations as a team. You’ll never lose track of what you need to answer again!
Respond’s main screen is your inbox. It’s where all of the conversations are grouped by Social Accounts.
A conversation is an interaction that users have with your account and your content. Respond supports:
- Direct messages with your Facebook page and Twitter account
- Posts made on your Facebook page
- Comments on the posts of your Facebook page
Each time one of your community members engages with you using one of these channels, it will create a conversation in your Respond inbox. Then, you are able to answer the conversation directly from Respond!
So, what are the benefits of Respond for you and your Team?
- Never miss a conversation about your community.
- Save time by keeping your social inboxes centralized.
- Be reactive! Reduce the time to answer for your customers.
- Always answer the appropriate content by collaborating with your Team.